KNITWARE SWEATER DESIGN
Flat (Bottom-Up) Hip length A-line Pullover with Folded Band
Drop shoulder with Full length Moderate Taper sleeves with Ribbing
Ballet front neck and Flat back neck with Single Band collar
Pattern File Name: Tröja i Tango
Size: Standard Woman 86 for Nina
Date started: 2005-03-26 Finished: *
Tango; Offwihite, gul, blå, röd; 50% bomull, 50% akryl; 40 gr fintvätt
Gauge (Stocking stitch over 4 in = 10 cm): 24,0 sts by 29,0 rows.
Body knit by Silver Reed LK-150 using TD3
Ribbing knit by hand on 2,5 mm needles
FINISHED DIMENSIONS: (cms): ... with Moderate fit.
Chest: 92,0 Armhole: 43,0 Top Neck Opening: 23,0
Hem Width: 18,0 Front Neck Width: 14,0
Hip: 101,0 Front Neck Depth: 8,0
Hem Width: 101,0 Sleeve Bottom: 20,0
Sleeve Length: 42,0
Body Length: 68,0 Hem Length: 5,0 Collar Length: 3,0
Hem Length: 6,0
Note: Read ALL these instructions thoroughly BEFORE starting to knit. There may be sections where there are two shapings to work at the same time (such as necklines or waist shaping). The pattern may call for more needles than you have on your machine.
NOTE: At most, 124 needles are required to make the body of this garment; but the collar/hood needs 138 needles.
1. Cast on 124 sts in WY, using a tighter gauge than for the body and open edge method. Work 6 rows, ending COR. Change to MY. Work even for 22 rows. You may wish to work a turn or picot row halfway. To complete the hem, graft the cast-on sts to the last row worked.
2. Change to TD3 and Stocking stitch, RC000. Work 5 rows.
3. A-line Shaping. Dec 1 st at each end of next row, then every following 19th row 5 times to 112 sts. 102 rows total. Work even for 26 rows (126 rows total).
4. Mark this row at both ends for armhole.
5. Work 64 more rows. Total 190 rows.
6. Back neck. Thread center 56 sts onto WY. 28 sts each side. Knit 6 rows with WY.
1-3 Follow steps 1, 2 and 3 as for back. COR.
4. Armhole. Mark this row at both ends for armhole. Work 40 rows ( 166 rows total).
5. Shape neck. COR. Thread center 34 sts to WY. 39 sts each side.
6. Right neck. LH needles in HP. Dec 1 st at neck edge every row 11 times, until 28 sts remain. Work 13 rows even. Total 190 rows.
7. Cut yarn, leaving a 73,0 cms end. Work 6 rows WY. Place sts in HP.
8. Left neck. COL. Work as for right neck, reversing shapings.
1. Cast on 50 sts in WY, using TD3 and open edge method. Work 6 rows, ending COR. RC000.
2. Change to MY and Stocking stitch.
3. Inc 1 st at each end of every 3rd row 7 times, then every 4th row 21 times to 106 sts (105 rows total).
4. Work even to total 108 rows. COR.
5. Cast off loosely.
--- by hand on size 2,5 needles
1. Pick up 50 sts. Decrease from 50 to 46 by: K 6 K2tog *(K 10 K2tog)* 3 times K 6
2. Work in K1P1 ribbing for 5,0 cms (approx. 16 rows). Cast off loosely in ribbing.
LEFT SHOULDER SEAM:
1. Graft shoulder seam on 28 sts.
BALLET FRONT NECK SINGLE BAND COLLAR:
--- by hand on size 2,5 needles.
1. With right side of work facing, pick up and work 56 sts from back neck holder, 24 sts from left front neck edge, 34 sts from front neck holder and 24 sts from right front neck edge. Total 138 sts.
2. Work 3,0 cms (10 rows) in K1P1 ribbing.
3. Cast off loosely.
RIGHT SHOULDER SEAM:
1. As for left shoulder seam.
1. Sew sleeve top to armhole, easing to fit. Sew side and sleeve seams. Sew any remaining seams.
2. Darn/weave/sew in all loose ends.
AMOUNT OF YARN REQUIRED TO MAKE GARMENT:
--- WARNING. THIS IS A ROUGH ESTIMATE ONLY. Measure a sample piece for a more accurate calculation.
589,0 for body and sleeves
13,3 for ribbing and/or hems
12,5 for collar/hood
614,8 Grams TOTAL
Mönster: varannan maska i annan färg i 4 v. 5 v grundfärg.
Randa mönsterfärg enligt följande röd, mörkblå, gul, ljusblå.
Grundfärg är Offwithe.
Pattern designed by: Nina LK- 150
with KNITWARE DESIGN (Version 2.50.1)
Om du har frågor får du gärna skicka ett mail till email@example.com
Tillbaka till sidan med stickbeskrivningar.
Tillbaka till första sidan om Knitware.